How do we ensure people and carers are involved throughout?
This chapter is important because it explains what we mean by Embedding Partnerships and why this is crucial to the success of making joined-up, person-centred care a reality for the people of North West London. This chapter speaks from the voice of the lay partners, who have played a central part in the co-design of all elements of this toolkit.
- Introduction - View Section
- What was our approach to the co-design phase? - View Section
- Why is Embedding Partnerships important? - View Section
- How can we support lay partners? - View Section
- How can we co-produce effectively with lay partners? - View Section
- What is the impact of coproducing with lay partners? - View Section