C the Signs
C the Signs
C the Signs has now been rolled out by the NHS North West London primary care systems team and Hillingdon IT team across all eight CCGs in North West London.
Supporting your practice to achieve the new QOF QI Module and PCN DES targets for Early Cancer Diagnosis with the New C the Signs Data Dashboard
C the Signs launched a new Data Dashboard feature on Monday 28 September. This will be updated centrally on all terminals that have C the Signs installed. Practices can view their cancer performance in real-time, reporting on the targets outlined in the PCN DES and QI QOF. In addition to this, practices can view their baseline cancer performance data from Public Health England Fingertips, with a comparison to the CCG average and England average.
How to access the new Data Dashboard?
Each terminal needs to have C the Signs installed. Practice managers have been contacted with information on how to install the tool. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with installation or would like to arrange an on-site installation by one of the C the Signs engineers.
C the Signs or need further support to do this please contact email@example.com
To access the Data Dashboard, login to the Practice Dashboard via the C the Signs toolbar and click on the last tab on the screen labelled ‘Practice Data’:
Training and Support
The C the Signs team is running 20-minute training webinars for GPs and primary care staff. Please register for the live webinar here. If you would like to organise a bespoke webinar for your PCN or practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links for practices to book a C the Signs engineer to conduct on-site installations for practices who would like further support (grouped by CCGs).
https://calendly.com/cthesigns/nwl-west?month=2020-10 - Ealing, Hounslow, Harrow, Brent
https://calendly.com/cthesigns/nwl-east?month=2020-10 - Hammersmith & Fulham, Central London, West London, Hillingdon
For any further support with installing C the Signs, on-site installation, or training please contact email@example.com or call 0207 157 9656.
- This project is covered by a comprehensive ‘Data Processing Deed of Contract’ which meets GDPR and all information governance regulations.
- A contract in place between The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and C the Signs covers all other governance matters in relation to delivery of this project.
- This project has been approved by the NW London IT Governance Board and the NW London Primary Care Cancer Board
- C the Signs is in use by 98% of GP practices in the South West London region
- Visit https://cthesigns.co.uk/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information