Information for De-identified users
Introduction - What is the purpose of the De-identified Data Set?
- We aim for this to be seen as a self-serve portal for NWL data, for users to query anonymised data for their own projects.
- A facility to allow users to publish assured analysis with support from the WSIC team.
- Identify cohorts of patients with Long term Conditions .
- Identify cohorts of patients with care plans
- Allow pathway analysis across the local health sector using multiple data sources
User Group Meetings
DID Use Cases
Approved Service Evaluation Projects
A list of approved service evaluation projects can be found here.
WSIC De-identified Data FAQ's
De-identified frequently asked questions can be found here.