How will provider networks develop and support new models of care?
This chapter explains the options for how providers can structure their networks. It also sets out the approach about how they can agree changes in funding needed to support new models of care, manage performance across the network and share risks.
- Chapter 10 - Introduction - View Section
- What are the benefits of provider networks? - View Section
- What are provider network governance options? - View Section
- How can provider networks agree to change how resources are distributed? - View Section
- How could performance be managed? - View Section
- How could risks and savings be shared? - View Section