What population groups do we want to include?
This chapter explains why we should group the population and lays out the whole system proposals to grouping the population across North West London. This grouping has been co-designed by professionals across health- and social-care, as well as lay partners.
- Why should we group? - View Section
- What are the different ways we can group? - View Section
- What approach should we take? - View Section
- How are individuals assigned to the groups? - View Section
- How do we understand individual needs within groups? - View Section
- How do local areas decide which groups to focus on? - View Section
- How will we ensure standards and accountability? - View Section